Monday, October 19, 2015

Between the Fold Challenge #11: Fancy Pants

Hi everyone!

This week's Between the Fold Challenge is Fancy Pants!  That means anything goes as long as it's fancy: do a fancy card fold, use flip-flaps on a layout, whatever you like!


I was inspired by my BTF Design Teammate, Donna, to try making this fancy fold Cascade Card.  I won't say it was hard, and it was fun!!  I'm in the states right now for my daughter's Parents' Weekend.  I'll get a tutorial filmed and posted as soon as I can after I get back.  Keep checking the Tutorial tab here on my blog.

Here is the card I created:


Isn't that so fun??

Here is your shopping list for this project:
G1098 White Pines Scrapbooking Workshop
1272 12x12 Cranberry Cardstock
Z2650 Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2111 Chocolate Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z2171 Saddle Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
Z3075 Red Glitter Paper
Z3076 Gold Glitter Paper
Z3167 Artistry Cricut Collection

It's hard to see in the picture, but both the pine sprig (Fern) and the pine cones (Saddle) were inked in their main color and then "rolled" into the Chocolate Ink to give them some dimension.

The two Cricut cuts both come from p 48 in the Artistry handbook.  The background is cut from Chocolate cardstock at a height of 3.25 inches and the Joy is cut from Colonial White cardstock at 3.06 inches.
====>>>>If you have an Explore, click here to get the FREE Design Space File<<<<====

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!