Monday, March 21, 2016

Between the Fold: Embossing Folders

Hello!  Miss me?  I know I've been off-line for a while.  I flew back to the states to visit my daughter and my best friend and all I can say is JET LAG IS REAL!!!  It took me almost 3 weeks to feel like myself again and get my creative mojo back.  So, now I'm baaaaaaack!

This time at Between the Fold we're focusing on CTMH's fabulous embossing folders.


I'm not completely over my obsession with the Charlotte paper pack, but decided this time to try out the Penelope paper pack.  I LOVE IT!!  Could those little birdies be any cuter?  For this challenge, I decided to use the Woodgrain embossing folder to echo the woodgrain pattern in the PML card from Penelope.


Be sure to click on over to our blog and play with us!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! Love the double layered flowers with the puffies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!